Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dad's birthday

This post is a little late but my dad's birthday was May 30th and so the entire family went over to my parents house for a BBQ. I personally think my parents have a large home. BUT, when you pile in 4 married children (8 adults--10 inclucing my parents) and 7 grandkids...that home becomes extremely small and very fast.
We first started with some photos of the most recent additions to the family. I tried to select which ones to post, but they were all so cute that I just included all of them.
Here is Charlotte, Addisen, and Spencer

Here are a few shots of all the cousins.
Amanda, Spencer, Ryan, Addisen, Ezra, Charlotte, and Kyle
Proud Grandpa (Bunu) and all his kiddos.

Charlotte...very mad that we tried to get a photo without her pacifier.

Happy Birthday Dad! You are a terrific Dad and a very loved Grandpa!

No comments: