Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Isai Family Updates

So... I feel like it's been a while since I've posted anything on the Isai family. Basically, we're all doing okay. My sweet hubby Raresh is growing a mustache, which I've appropriately named Musty (pronounced mooosty). Why is he growing musty you ask??? Because his entire group of co-workers (with the exception of 2 that apparently can't physically grow a mustache) committed to growing a mustache for 30 days. It started May 30th and I have 14 more days of this nonsense. I'm not a huge fan. Raresh promises me that once day 30 hits (June 30th) ...it's off his face and out of the house but somehow...I think he's getting attached. I will, of course, post some pictures. (In fact, you can kinda see it in the pictures I've included of Charlotte below.)

As for Charlie...she's hysterical. She currently has 4 upper teeth, 2 bottom, and 1 bottom molar. She walks all over the place. Literally, she walks around the house all day long. She looks like a little old lady carefully crossing the street. However, the cautious little old lady act is quickly fading as she's quickly gaining speed.
The other fun things she's been doing include, looking up and waving when she hears a plane, or a lawnmower (which she thinks is a plane) or any other loud thing that sounds like a plane. She copies everything you do. The other day I practically choked on my water and started coughing like a mad woman and I hear her coughing wildly. I'll have to get some video up of her doing the silly things.

As for me...working and enjoying the time I have at home with my family. Nothing too exciting to report.

Here are a few photos of Charlotte and some even include Musty.
We're trying to limit her passy time--some days she forgets all about it...other days she needs it. Today was a "need it" day.



Charlie, Daddy and Musty (I noticed when he has the stubble on the rest of the face it doesn't look to bad---it's when he has a clean shaven face that makes me cringe. I love my sweet little hubby but the musty has got to go... (notice...Charlie doesn't like it either!)

I'll try and add a video of Charlotte walking soon.

1 comment:

http://alberico.net said...

Congrats to Charlie! Tell Raresh I approve of the moosty.