Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

First off, A VERY BIG HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the wonderful dads out there. Especially to my dad for all the sacrifices he made for his family and for all his love and support. He is one terrific dad--if I do say so myself. I also want to acknowledge my father-in-law, Alex, for raising a wonderful man which I'm privileged to be married to. And last but certainly not least...A big virtual kiss and hug to my baby daddy (ha ha). You are an amazing father and a terrific partner in crime. I love you to pieces sweet hubby.

The weekend was very busy...some quick updates.

MUSTY(moosty- the little mustache Raresh was growing-- is gone ...gone baby gone.) He didn't grow it the entire 30 days and I couldn't be more thrilled. He basically said, "No one wants to continue so we're just shaving them off today." Thank you fellas for coming to your senses. Unfortunately, he didn't even let me get one photo of it. He came down stairs with a Charlie Chaplin/Hitler type thing and then after my initial shock of that-- he shaved the entire thing off. Woo hoo!

Now on to the weekend.

Friday, we went to Bass Pro Shop. It was great to see little Charlie notice all the animals (even though they were dead and stuffed). The rest of the day we chilled at home and went swimming. It was so relaxing.
Saturday, I went to a graduation party and then I met Raresh and Charlotte up at Uncle Nate's birthday. It was nice to hang out and watch Charlotte play with Landon and Luke. You will notice some photos of Charlotte with her "magic leaf"---so cute!
Luke---finally woke up and joined the fun.Priceless face. Absolutely priceless.
Sunday, we went to church and then celebrated Father's day with both sides of the family. It was very hectic but nice. Raresh and I also joined the Gocan's for sushi that night. Ohhhh boy...oh boy...I do love sushi.

Well, that's about it for now.

No comments: