Friday, January 30, 2009

Guess who's back??

A happy baby and a happy mother!

I haven't added any photos of Charlotte lately because as you know---we've had some growing pains these last couple of days. The teething has been a real bear. Since she's now feeling a little better I decided it's time to post some pictures of our happy baby all back to normal. I know all kids go through good times and bad but man ---oh---man--do the bad times feel like they last forever or what?
A few classic shots of her in her second home--aka---"The Carseat"---poor little thing--always on the go.

The other day, Charlotte was in her jumper bouncing away and having a grand ole' time while I was cleaning up. The next thing I know---I hear total silence. I look over at her and she's asleep. So funny! Rachel has been asking if she ever fell asleep in her high chair --well--no, she doesn't miss meals (hmmm--wonder where she gets that from?) but she seems to be okay falling asleep in the middle of some exercise. Yeah---I can see that.


Also, I had Charlotte gut busting over a silly noise I was making so I ran to get the camera and this is the so called "gut busting" she gave me when she saw the red "record" light. Darn it! She just won't perform on cue!---She really is an Isai!

I'm happy to report, the Isai household is getting back to normal. I love it.

Thanks for your kind words and prayers.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad that Charlotte is doing better and that mommy and daddy are too! I love the pics of her sleeping - too cute!