Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Teething = Sleep Deprivation

It's been too long and all I want to say is---I'm tired. Very very tired and really praying for her little teeth to come already. She's miserable and so are mommy and daddy.


Sleep sleep how you are missed

Screaming alarm will make anyone pissed

It won't last forever. It's a season of life

And I'm sure Raresh misses his nice happy wife.


Just a silly rhyme to express my silly nonsensical time in life. I'm not used to sleepless nights. I miss my darling sleeping baby. And since she's misearble--I haven't had a good opportunity to snap pictures of her.---I promise my next post will have pictures.

She turned 9 months yesterday! Can we say crazy?

3 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Sorry to hear the house is going through some "growing pains". Hope it doesn't last too long and you get your sweet baby back.

http://alberico.net said...

We feel you there, though so far for Dominic it's been coming and going, so we've had good and bad days.

Rachel said...

Um...excuse me?? She's how old? How did that happen?