Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary Charlotte's Web!

Tomorrow, January 9th, marks the 1 year anniversary of my blog. I have to thank Rachel for bringing me into the blogging world. She really encouraged me to do it and I'm so glad I caved and started. Every now and then I go back and read the old posts of how I felt before Charlotte arrived and it brings everything back as if it just happened. I'm so thrilled that I was able to capture so many of my thoughts, fears, and feelings. I also love seeing how much Charlotte has changed. It's unreal!

Well, I really would have loved to post this on the actual anniversary day but I will be very busy tomorrow and know the likelihood of me getting a chance to post is very slim. So Happy Anniversary Charlotte's Web! Here's to many more posts!

No comments: